Found a truly enlightening and dynamic site, Trizoko (nice name) with great writing and clearly expressing dynamic solutions to business (and sometimes personal) issues. It’s a keeper.
So Simple, Yet So Rare
If we could pull a number out from our behind, we’d say not more than 1 out of 5,000 companies actually focus on solution selling.
1. leaving lots, and lots of money on the table
2. leaving customers needs unfulfilled
3. destroying their true-badass potential
If you’re looking to increase your sales after a purchase, do this shizzle:
1. Understand what need your product fulfilled.
2. Seek ways to fulfill that need even further.
You just doubled-tripled-quadrupled-blabupled your sales, and made your customer super-duper-oh-my-mutha-gosh happier with your business.
To start upselling:
Fulfill sexy needs — further.
or how about
How to Rock Your Business
1. Set a goal.
2. List the means to get there.
3. Focus on those means.
You’ll amplify your chances to rock the world.
Form = Sexy.